|Well, we’re just over a month away from the start of our 2019 season, and final preparations are being made. But the good news is that we still have places for most of our courses on most of our programmes, and we very much welcome new enrolments.
We don’t have an absolute cut-off point, but we would just suggest that:
- You check with us that we do still have places for your particular choices;
- You make sure that you have time to arrange flights and, if necessary, visas.
If you can decide by early June, that will certainly be best.
Although many students are now in the midst of exams, do remember that there will soon be a very long holiday. Maybe spend most of it relaxing and recovering from all your hard work, but maybe spend some of it doing something really worthwhile.
Of all the opportunities available in the summer season, KE’s academic programmes are the ones which are most focused on university entrance, with a challenging range of course options, and the chance to visit a great selection of leading universities.
And KE programmes are not just useful, they are also fun! OK, so we don’t have the casino nights, discos or dating competitions which many summer schools offer. Instead, we have great activities which will get you thinking, doing and interacting with other bright students. For example:
- The chance to explore some famous cities in different parts of the country
- Team challenges
- Group presentations
- Conversations with current students from some of the universities visited
- The chance to try sports and activities typical of the country visited
… And plenty of time to make new friends from different countries!