KE offers high school students the chance to take an exciting and challenging summer programme which will really make a difference to plans for future study, and even for a future career.
If you’re a parent or teacher of a teenager aged 15-17, please click here for a detailed introduction.
If you’re aged 15-17 yourself, come and join us: this is what you’ll be doing…
Enrol and pay by January 14th, 2019, for a 10% reduction on stated fees!
- You’ll spend two or three weeks staying on the campuses of leading universities – in the UK, the USA, or Canada. Many of our programmes are multi-centre, so you’ll stay in more than one location. Check out our study centres.
- You’ll take a course which will introduce you to a subject which you’re probably not studying at school, but might wish to study at university level – things like business, engineering, medicine, law. All our courses are really hands-on and stimulating: you’ll find full details here.
- You’ll also be working on other skills: maybe study skills if you’ll soon be starting IB or A Levels, research skills (including the IB extended essay), critical thinking, preparation for ACT and SAT, preparation for TOEFL, or academic language skills.
- Then, when you’re not working on a project or a presentation, gaining experience and confidence, you’ll be on a study visit, generally starting with a university in the area – checking out your options for the future. City visits are offered as an alternative in the UK and the USA.
- So how does it all fit together… and how much does it cost? Take a look at our dates and fees. You can also find a detailed timetable for every programme.
- Other things you can find out about include: preparation for university entrance, our great team of student mentors – and other special features. There’s also more information on our staff, testimonials from previous students and parents… and of course the FAQs.
It’s really easy to apply: just do it online.
Need more information? Contact details are here.
Our mission statement
‘Our mission is to provide ambitious young minds with the foundations for success in a global context. To this end, we offer life-changing experiences at centres of academic excellence across the English-speaking world, together with guidance on applying to top universities and on pursuing top careers.
Our philosophy is that success depends not just on the ability to memorise and prepare for examinations, but also on critical and independent thought, on commitment and passion, on creativity and imagination, on teamwork and debate.’
© 2019 KE Foundation
Kingdom Education Group (UK) Ltd/Kingdom Education Group LLC/Kingdom Education Canada Ltd are independent companies trading in any country in which they operate as ‘KE’/‘KE Foundation’ or (previously) ‘Kingdom Education’. They are all 100% owned by or affiliated with the Kingdom Education Foundation, a non-profit/not-for-profit organisation. None of these entities has any religious or political affiliations, or any links with any other organisation which may have a similar name.
We organise accommodation, meals and classrooms with various universities in the UK, the USA and Canada. But we arrange our own programmes, and these are completely independent of the host universities.